Who is Millie Bobby Brown?? | Group Chat News
Today on Group Chat we recap Allbirds, Uber/Lyft IPO, Instacart $7 Billion Valuation, RIP Paul Allen, Amazon Shark Tank site, Fidelity Digital Asset Services, Trump 60 Min, Netflix Earnings and more!
- (2:42) Update: Allbirds recap of their valuation.
- (5:07) @michaelscottchoen – Gossip King.
- (6:30) Is the party nearly over? Uber/Lyft IPO.
- (13:34) The in and out’s of Lyft’s new subscription plan.
- (16:35) The future of grocery delivery. Instacart $7 billion valuation.
- (20:42) An invincible human being taken too soon. RIP Paul Allen.
- (23:44) Mastering the art of media integration. Amazon and Shark Tank partner up.
- (30:14) Fidelity Digital Asset Services: Making it easier to invest in cryptocurrencies.
- (33:00) Scooter love on Group Chat. Lime and Bird seek more funding.
- (38:19) He is really good at talking shit. Recap of Trump’s interview on 60 Minutes.
- (41:29) Want to make America date again. Donald Daters app.
- (44:48) Cricket Story of the Week: Stephen Curry the new face of the Palm phone.
- (49:45) Business is booming! Netflix releases their 3rd-quarter earning report.
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- Lyft reportedly taps Wall Street banks for an IPO
- Uber Proposals Value Company at $120 Billion in a Possible IPO
- Electric scooters’ sudden invasion of American cities, explained
- Lyft’s monthly subscription plan is now available nationwide
- Instacart’s new $7 billion valuation is a bet on the future of grocery delivery — not a wager against Amazon
- 11 Places To Order Food Online When Your Local Grocery Store Sucks
- Amazon debuts a retail site for ‘Shark Tank’ products
- Fidelity just made it easier for hedge funds and other pros to invest in cryptocurrencies
- Scooter Startups Lime and Bird Seek More Funding
- 14 deeply revealing words from Donald Trump’s ’60 Minutes’ interview
- Donald Daters, a dating app for Trump supporters, leaked its users’ data
- Stephen Curry Co-Signs Palm’s Credit Card-Sized Smartphone
- Netflix’s 3rd-quarter earnings blow through Wall Street’s expectations
Show notes: @jackiemartinez1983